- me: whats your opinion on tampons
- little brother: they're little fuzzy sticks on strings
- me: then you are ultimately more mature than most boys
- little brother: why
- me: for some reason tampons are gross and taboo just cuz they go in a vagina
- little brother: well so does a penis and boys never stop talking about those
- little brother:
- me: that is a fantastic point
Quite possible the greatest tweet ever written.
"This time around I’ve chosen the brave and bold way of going about things. Because with this album I’ve completely changed the sound of everything I’ve done until now. So it’s interesting to not be afraid of that. You know, I don’t want to hurt people’s feelings, I don’t want to betray Nashville, whatever, but essentially it comes down to challenging yourself as an artist."
radical feminism makes you think about things. it challenges you to rethink everything you have been taught. it’s kind of like unravelling a proven true conspiracy theory about your own life which can be overwhelming but truly rewarding.
it’s not meant to be apologetic, submissive and comfortable. that’s why men hate it.
men who hear the word feminism and respond with “how about equality instead?” like oh you mean feminism? yeah that’s what I just said thanks for your meaningless input
Little Groot dancing
I’ll stay right here, hitting these and wearing this balaclava.
Freshman vs Senior year
Someone at the Wisconsin Humane Society is really good at naming cats.